- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Develop various civil/structure activities and preparation of deliverables (e.g. Layout and location plan, datasheet,calculation, material take off (MTO), etc.).
- Ensuring engineering, designquality, technical accuracy of drawings, material quantities, specifications,procedures, etc., comply with standards, specification and regulations.
- Execution of assigned work inaccordance with compliance requirements (e.g. contract procedures, client andprojects standards (quality, cost, and schedule)).
- Responding to reports, requestfor information, and communicating change orders.
- Collaborate and coordinate withother discipline engineering team members, fabrication team, project engineers,and/or construction team.
- Assist procurement team inprocurement process of materials related to Civil/Structure Discipline, reviewvendors’ quotations, prepare technical quotation evaluation and recommend thefinal technically acceptable vendor.
- Must be a recognized Degree in any branch of Engineering but preferably Civil Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’experience working in the oil and gas industry.
- Must be conversant with International, Indonesian and Company Statutory regulation and specificationsor codes and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be computerliterate-familiar with Microsoft office applications.
- To have excellent command of English language (written and verbal).
- Have capability to operate structure software (STAAD Pro) and CAD will be an advantages.
- Willing to travel to project sites if required for a predetermined period of time.
- Maintain commitment to a high standardof safety, comply with all safety laws and safety policies/rules, and reportactual and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory.
- To ensure all design work issafe and carried out in a safe manner.