- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 8 Years +
- Gender Male
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Ensuring that work related to machinery and production equipment including power sources both electricity and wind/water runs well to support production.
- Ensuring the maintenance/manufacture of tools and jigs run smoothly according to plan.
- Arrange the maintenance schedule and repair production machines, electricity, and other tools effectively and efficiently.
- Analyzing and developing procedures in Maintenance Department.
- Organize, supervise, and develop resources in Maintenance Department.
- Maximum age of 45 years.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering majoring in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, or Mechantronic.
- Minimum 10 years experience of machinery maintenance and plant equipment, as well as other production facilities.
- Having leadership skill, conscientious, honest, discipline, and highly dedicated person.
- Mastering the process of implementing preventive maintenance and trouble shooting CNC machines.