- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Officer
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Female
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Medical
- Ensure smooth and timely process flow for shipments.
- Ensure accurate and timely client billing.
- Understand all the elements of Air and Ocean DLSOP in Indonesia and correctly interpret this information to fulfill our customers’ instructions and expectations.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
- Ensure compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies/requirements.
- Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
- Overseas communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external).
- Utilize all technology tools available in the company to perform customer service and operations duties.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service or operations in Logistics or Freight Forwarder industry.
- Fresh graduates with strong qualifications are welcome.
- Must be ready to work overtime if/when necessary.
- Must be ready to be assigned into a night or weekend shift position if/when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent discipline and communication skills.