Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Officer
Experience 2 Years
- Dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Maintain all hardcopy and digital records for ongoing executive projects
- miscellaneous tasks to support Director
- reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Scrutinize all documents coming in for Director’s for approval and obtain necessary clarifications.
- Manage effective time management such as coordinating activities and prioritizing appointment.
- At least Diploma of any major (major in secretarial is preferable)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Personal Assistant
- Maximum 30 Years of age
- Well versed using Microsoft office suite
- Able to maintain high confidentiality in work related issues or concerns.
- Willing to travel abroad country and within Indonesia country.
- Fluent in English especially for correspondence.
- Positive attitude, discipline, and diligent.