- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Officer
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in Logistic/Transportation/any Engineering related course
- At least 1 year experience in oil and gas company
- Good knowledge in ERP system and Ms Office
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and administrative skills