- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Html Department
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Review and analyze user stories to develop, document and maintain test cases from business requirements
- Design automated test scripts and deploy these using automation software, where appropriate
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Identify and log defects, work with development to resolve, and verify fixes when implemented
- Identify risks as early as possible in the system development life cycle
- Create test data as required
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement in QA processes, DevOps, and Agile Dev standards for the entire team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent and 1-3 years of software QA experience.
- Familiarization of Git and other dev/build tools
- Experience automating Test Driven software development processes
- Experience writing and executing unit/regression tests. Knowledge of security testing a real plus.
- Experience in both web and mobile platform QA (Selenium/Appium/Katalon)
- Experience with MS SQL
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP, and others)
- Scrum / Agile expertise, ideally in a distributed team environment
- Familiarization with OS Linux, Windows Server, RDBMS,SQL
- Experience in Java, Python, Ruby, PHP,Node, .Net, etc)