- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Gender Male
- Industry Development
- Qualifications Certificate
- Successful candidate will be supporting our project mainly in Banking and Large Enterprise and you will be based in Jakarta office
- You will in charge with customer and team directly to handle various security issue, fault handling and network security issue level 2 mid-level
- Ability to troubleshooting methodology to identify configuration, security isue.
- Work with the operations team to conduct scheduled maintenance and enhancements to the platform.
- Diagnose, as appropriate, complex systems issues with multiple influencing factors.
- Deliver superior customer service through professional, comprehensive, and timely communication for all incidents and request for change
- Ensure timely response, escalation, and resolution to promote the rapid restoration of services for all incidents
- Have excellent communication both oral , written and listen
- Having at least 3 – 5 years experience working with Juniper, Extreme, Palo Alto and Checkpoint
- Have knowledge in networking concept is a must (e.g: OSI Layer, TCP/IP and VLAN)
- Having Juniper, Palo Alto, and Checkpoint Certification is preferable (e.g: JNCIS-ENT, JNCIS-SEC, ENS, ACE, CNSE, CCSA, CCSE)
- Passionate to learn, hardworking, good team player, and willing to travel all over Indonesia
- Must be willing to be available for occasional out of work hours
- Possess good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn new things by self-study, on-the-job training as well as through formal training
- Graduated from reputable university majoring in Information Technology or Electrical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75
- Juniper, Extreme, Palo Alto and Check Point experience will be huge advantage